What makes content marketing so important?
Search Engines! Yes, search engines like Google value quality content hence content marketing is a must do thing for every enterprise. Google now follows a wide range of parameters for ranking websites and blogs. With content marketing be it blog or articles, it is easier to cover all parameters and secure an impressive ranking.
Gone are the days when Search Engine Optimization was about creating Backlinks, in the contemporary world it is all about Quality Content.
What is that Google looking for, actually?
- Impressive High Quality Content that adds value to readers.
- Original Content that can be easily identified by Google Search Bots.
- Content sharing and consumption across varied platforms like social media, ezines or huffingpost
Why any enterprise should engage in Content Marketing?
- Drive genuine and organic traffic
- To have more of targeted traffic on their site in order to generate leads
- Increase brand awareness and spread a sense of loyalty among users
- To be established as a thought leader
- Inspire your audience to share your site/blog by serving them with quality content
- Expansion of network by meeting new people on blog, social media and via emails
- Make match happen with people looking for a product or service similar to yours
- Beat your competition and establish yourself as the Expert.
How Webgiant Infotech can help you with Content Marketing?
- Keyword research and planning. We help you find the most important keywords for your business.
- Build a strategy that resonates with the business goals and serves additional opportunities.
- Create quality articles, blogs and images. Schedule quality content on your blog.
- Create quality and unique content for diverse social media campaign.
- Advise and prompt at all levels of business development in accordance to SEO.
- Prepare detailed monthly report for measuring audience reach and engagement.
Content marketing not only creates authority but also establishes your business as a thought leader; it also explains the advantages and disadvantages of a particular product or service.
With Content Marketing startups can aim to challenge established business houses and make them run for their money and position in market.